Planning the Big Day ~ All the Inspiration

Saturday

One of the most amazing things about planning a wedding nowadays is the amount of inspiration that is out there! Whether it be wedding blogs, Pinterest, wedding magazines or friends' albums on Facebook, there is always somewhere to draw ideas from! I love visiting wedding blogs! There are some seriously amazing brides out there who think of anything and everything to make their wedding unique! I can get my cup of coffee in the morning, check my email and just sit on wedding blogs for HOURS!!! Don't put it past me on a Sunday morning!
This is going to be a very small post this week, but hopefully, the amount of info and additional looksies will keep you occupied for some time! :)

Here are the blogs that I hit up (at least) daily:
Green Wedding Shoes: Robby and I are doing vintage spoons for the wedding that I found on this blog the first day I visited it! 

Ruffled: They have some of the best vintage weddings out there!
Style Me Pretty: Their blog slogan is perfect. "The Ultimate Wedding Blog"
Southern Weddings Magazine: because when your a Southern Bride, this is your Bible!
One of their writers, Emily, is currently writing about planning her own wedding!

100 Layer Cake: They have some amazing DIY tutorials!
Once Wed: The most elegant wedding blog I've come across...the photography they feature is to die for!
I fell in love with this Farm Fresh Wedding Photoshoot so much that Robby and I visited the venue...check back next week for my post on Watermelon Moon Farm!

The Wedding Chicks: I love their vendors and DIY tutorials!
Rinse. Repeat.: A bride that shared her entire planning process and then surprised EVERYONE by going and eloping! She is amazing and has beautiful ideas!

I hope you have a blast going through these sites and get some phenomenal ideas!

Next week, I will talk about our quest for the perfect venue...it isn't complete, but it is definitely a journey to talk about! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how much inspiration there is out there! It's great for planning weddings. :) I can't wait to hear about your venue.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |